Saturday, November 06, 2004

My 1st exciting entry!!!

today was real tiring. I've been out since 8am to 11.15pm. went for newspaper collection early in the morning with my HC classmates.. 04S72. sad to say, i was the only guy in my class who signed up for this CIP, luckily another guy from s33 was in my group to release my burden.. hee.. we started well and collected a lot.. however, we had 10 BLOCKS to complete which was virtually impossible. the number of stuff gets lesser and lesser as we proceed to more blocks.. =P cos we skipped some levels.. oopz... cant let the cip ppl see this.. or else no cip hours liaoz. i was like my class gals' maria la. when there's a lot of things to carry, they will call my hp and i need to rush over to their side to take the stuff down... so fang bian for them...and i san3 dao4 my yao1 while carrying 1 stack.. poor me.. ya.. it was still a very happy thing though cos i get to meet up with A LOT OF DUNMANIANS.. YEAH! dunman rox man~... and i started ki siaoing and talked a lot of nonsense to them.. hahaa... stupid me..

yeah.. then went to watch shark tale with liyu... not really worth the money and we sat at the 1st row! so cham... got a bit giddy while watching those advertisements.. well, shark tale does not have a good story line but the shark definitely is cute~ like me =P

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

then, went for cco(city chinese orchestra)... had a FUN time over there too.. cos i got to meet my sec 3 juniors.. hahah i chose a seat at the back and sat with this corny ben4 ben4 junior called vincint.. hahah still as childish as ever.. and we talked about anything under the sun... from duet stuff to saying 'wa this song very nan ting lei, can't stand it'.. hahaa.. still my cutest junior foreva =) haha~ so xing fu to have such wonderful juniors man... yeah then went to eat supper with ming jie, ming yan, mollie, pam and myself.. hmmm yeah had quite a nice time talking to ming jie.. my dunman best frenz hehee =).. so much to catch up man after such a long separation ahahha... he's still as bimbo though.. kept kicking me... hmmm yeah~ =)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
cute me!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
guess where am i... my cello bass pic


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home