Tuesday, September 12, 2006

So, we just went to our new posting last week. and as for me, it was naturally alpha as I put it as my first choice. Kinda happy to be in this company as my PCs are very approachable and nice people. furthermore, we also trained with them be4 during bpcc which has helped greatly in our relationships. Well, last week was kinda slack as we had off for mon n tues. wed was just a passing day and thurs and fri we had a half day off.

All thanks to our men's effort during AHM! and we had ORD dinner at tampines safra sakura that night. food was just mediocre though filling. and we( samuel, me, lip yong and corwin), the 4 HCians in alpha sat together to crap! me and samuel took so much mochi that we couldn't finish them and we( me and lip) suggested to put them into samuel's bimbo bag~ haha! and he took so many oyster such that we could not finish toO! so pai seh la. and the number of plates on our table make us look so greedy! haha!

oK, Then on sat went to watch the host with eve and then had dinner with class. think i will give the host 1 star hahah! not a nice movie, and the lame inputs in the climax really turn us off and we had the usual long bao for dinner~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home