Wednesday, February 07, 2007

voyager

Tired, unkempt, burnt and hungry were the few words that can aptly describe me after this major exercise, voyager. it is a 10 days exercise and i was pulled out after finishing my role as a lifeguard. stayed there for 4 days, from sunday to wednesday afternooN!

It was a total torture to sleep in a boat in the open reservoir besieged by thick jungles at night! cos it's freaking cold! it feels like i've gotten frost bites; esp my exposed toes and fingers. the first night was really like hell for me as i felt nausea and cold while on the boat. the huge waves generated by others caused mine to wobble so much that i felt like puking.

after surmounting that ordeal, came the interesting rafting! my 35 SCE proudly rafted 300+ vehicles across the water body. it was really a magnificent sight; engineers just look so sud when ther're pilots. such a grandiosity was really a rare sight. haha! after which i covered water safety for infantry! and that really sucks as they seem to have an endless number of troops crossing the river. I couldn't keep myself awake most of the time. ooPZ...

ok, nevertheless, this exercise is still an eye opener to me. allowed me to see how the various units gel together to ensure the success of the various missions. it's akin to our daily life, that teamwork always serves to help us reach our ultimate goal and it's an imperative in today's working environment cos we're interdependent with each other. no1 can survive alone! hahah~ ok, blabbering away again.

and now! i'm so black! with a singlet tan line that looks so much like a bra strap. oOpz, haha! hope i'll not attend such exercise again! 3 cheers to me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home