Saturday, March 10, 2007

Emotional

This has been an emotional week; ups and downs.

I saw both platoon men ORD when i was COS on Friday. All of them were clad in their civilian clothes to collect their IC. it looked like some graduation day.

when singen booked in happily and gleefully, i really felt happy for him.

when i saw a healthier and happier hua sheng, i knew he's gotten out of his depression and am very glad for him.

And as i bade farewell to the other platoon men and wished them well, they reciprocated sincerely. I felt touched.

8 more months and it will be my turn. that set me thinking about my next chapter of life. 1 year later, i will be busy settling my bank account and my phone lines etc etc. preparing for my studies as well as working... i await eagerly for such an eventful life...

But then, when i walked past the empty bunks with the cupboards left open, i can't help but feel sad. I miss some of them and will make an effort to keep in contact with them. yuPz, and we move on...

alright, and now my bunk is full of people. feels so cluttered and it's as if a squatter settlement. and after these few days of interaction, i find myself having a low threshold for passive people cos they make things so ineficient and intolerable. ah well, just hafta live with it still.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home