Friday, January 11, 2008

yeah! it was a really great week at dso doing internshiP! got a great mentor and colleagues! and i like the nature of my work, guess i have chosen the right scholarship ba. haha!

mentor and shi jie(cos she was from dhs) kept asking me to call others auntie and uncle cos i'm the youngest there! wee~ haha, maybe cos i look young too! and my department has a group of really young scientists i would say! yeah, happy to know that i may have a chance to work with this group of funky ppl after my studies and during my 2nd year internshiP! oh, and mentor doesn't like me calling him uncle and preferred me calling him dage(makes him feel lao da huh)! haha! so i shall be a nice mentee and call him dage lor ahah since i also call shi jie shi jie instead of auntie!

yupz, though this is only the 1st week of my internship, i shall look forward to the subsequent weeks optimistically! yeah, mahjong tml with wen chee, yitian and nelson! after i haven seen them for a year!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home