Wednesday, December 03, 2008

wa, i just went to the hospital A&E beside my hall! i think that's the only good point about living in parsons, that u can make use of the free A&E service anytime since we're so near to charing cross hospital. was feeling so sick at 7pm, had this stupid fever in the morning actually but my panadol managed to help me until 5pm. and i got a very high fever suddenly at 7pM! could not even slp well cos my head was burning.

and i'm glad that at least i have kelvin to talk to over the phone then. cried quite badly actually cos the heat was quite tormenting and i miss home, where dad and mum can just take care of me. and my other singaporeans were not back in parsons then, had to cook and wash the dishes still. wa really a bad independent experience.

but i'm really glad that guiyi accompanied me to A&E, kept thanking her profusely and she said it's the job of a medic in future too so she's not afraid of contracting my virus. wa, i'm touched, and i'll definitely take care of her when she's sick! but hope not, touch wood!

alright, i should get to bed now after such a long day, hopefully i'll be well enough to get to school tmr! yeah~ thanks kelvin, guiyi, sonya and those pp who showered their concern on me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home