Monday, February 02, 2009

While I'm typing this entry now, it's snowing really heavily outside.

Today started with a little snow while i went to do groceries. then met ben, ks, yw and kok to watch the fireworks cum crackers display at chinatown. the fire crackers were really really good! i have nv heard fire crackers in my life. and this is my VERY first time hearing it at such close proximity. the heavy smell of gunpowder was stimulating. and even though there were sooo many ppl watching, the cold weather made it so bearable. i love fire crackers! brings up the mood really!

Photobucket

well, so after which we went home and after i cooked my dinner, i realised that the whole road WAS WHITE! it was just mins ago when the road was still black with just indiscernible snow. and so i left my food on my table and rushed down with my hall mates to play with the snow. gosh the snow was so heavy and my hands went numb almost immediately. it was fun doing jump shots, and taking loads of photos.

Photobucket

it has been snowing continuously for hours and i actually din expect this cos it's hard to snow for so long in london. initially thought it was some sleet, and just a short snow shower, din expect it to last for so long. and i think it may last throughout the night. well, i cant wait to get up in the morning with a really white barons court and i think i'll get to the cemetery to take loads of photos. the cemetery will be so beautiful. well, though i am happy to experience this heavy snow in london together with my hallmates, i actually felt a tinge of sadness.

well, guess cos i couldn't spend this day with my special frens, my really close frens both in london and sg. ppl like kel, rachel, ant and some others. i want them to be with me today! and also it made me miss my frens even more... i kept pulling the curtain back to gaze at the snow for some time. i like the way the snow settles down, and everything feels so calm, so pristine. this snow would take some time to stop and i hope it still continues tmr. it's just too pretty. ah... and tonight is really pretty cos the sky looks really bright with all the snow reflecting the soft orange light. i cant stop looking out of the window.


such a pretty photo, a really nice skyline.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home