Wednesday, May 20, 2009

these days i've been feeling very down. every night after i meet the girls. i had a bad start today as well as i know it may be my last time meeting these frens.

these 2 days have been really impactful on me. i guess that's cos i havent met such really close frens for 8 months. they seriously cant be compared to the girls i met here. i guess perhaps age is 1 of the factors that make me not as close to the girls here, but also, cos they are those kinda frens who will really encourage u and spur u on.

like what i told ks, though i may be close to some of the girls in chemistry, they just stop at close, unlike yx they all. like when i'm feeling down and when i tell yx that bunch of frens, they will really encourage me by telling me jiayou eric! ni xing de! and will provide solutions to my problems as opposed to dun be sad la... tmr will be better kinda thing. it's really different and u will know that that bunch of really close frens are putting in an effort to help u, to make the day better for u. and today before i went off, i gave each of them a hug and they hugged me tightly, esp zhi... and it actually wet my eyes... cos i have not felt such warmth for so long... really... i've been feeling so lousy these days!

even by looking at them, i also feel comforted and loved. hai, how i wish my really close frens are with me in london really...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home