Saturday, November 13, 2004

Saturday

haha... today was a tiring but fun day! woke up at 8am and ate breakfast with my parents... then my dad drove my mum and me to expo to work... wow... i went to the book fair instead and bought for my cousin 10 books and myself 1 book. it's VERY cheap la! 3 for $10 and 1 for $4... gosh! oopz, sound so aunty. hahah... saw 3 of my cousins at expo and they all bought something from me... saw lai yi lin too, the channel 8 actress, yeah she's gorgeous and very beautiful cos her makeup is so darn thick and she's shy too! ahha she bought some dounuts from me too and 4 sausages. ah yah... din get an autograph from her. yeah.. then saw HCCO Alice also with her fren haha and i forced her to buy something from me! and she onli bought a sugar ring dounut... wat a letdown.anyway, she's very aunty cos she came specially for the john little sale. so AUNTY! yeah... then the HC canteen aunty who sells rou cuo mian also saw me and came to tap on my hand and i was quite surprised to see her.. haha she kinda knew me cos she's my mum's fren sis and i usually patronise her stall in sch! hehe! yeah... then i left at 6pm after meeting so many ppl accidentally and my dad drove me home to prepare myself for CCO.

yeah... after washing up, my dad drove me to dunman with my big bulky cello... was so tired that i slept in the car. yeah...then played played played cello until 930 hahah with vincent sitting beside me again.. yohOo~ so fun! HAhaha chatted again... this's our pic
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
me and vincent!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
me and my cello teacher.. see my teeth so white!

yeah then after that cco finish... me ming yan and ming jie went to eat at bedok again cos i din have my dinner beforehand.. hahaha and mine jie and me bought 2 choc from giant first which was sorta like my dessert after my 'main course' at the hawker centre. yeah... cracked many jokes along the way to bedok when we were in bus 30! hahha! funny man! yeah had an enjoyable night~!... yeaPZ... meeting that ming jit on tuesday.. i noe he's damn excited to meet me la.. hahah! ok... shall stop here.. wanna watch dong fang bu bai!Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
me and ming jit
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
me and act shuai ming jit


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home