Wednesday, July 27, 2005

last hcco performance!

well, yesterday was really a wonderful day! have been taking photos for the whole day and took a total of 51 fotos... though i flopped my solo and meng die was really a flop, i did not feel that devastated as i've long regarded the showcase as my last performance which was a success~ heee... yEpz, shall put looooooots of photos in this blog and have a short caption for each of them.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
the '5' soloists of the night, wen jie wasnt here as he was bz with stuff.... haha so there's onli the 4 of us... happy working with jun kai esp! my duet partner~

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
me and ryu~ look at our indian posts~ well, this may not be our last concert together as we still have cco. yuPz, you've really been a great fren these 2 years! muz keep in touch k =)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
my dearest royston and me~ haha, hope you had a great time with diyin~ u've been such a great junior during this past 7 months =). yup and i do treasure the times when we have practice together!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
me and wei guO~ 1st time appearing on my blog heee... this nice fren is always full of jokes and never fails to help me solve maths problems! thanx! still can catch up with u cos ur bench is juz next to mine!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
the innocent andrew and me~ though we did not tok a lot during co cos u always sit so far in, yuPz still find u as a very nice fren la =)... oo~ went swimming with u once! ahahh and found u quite funnY! yuPz, keep in contact ar~

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
herbert and me~... see the 2 pro cellists over there?! hahaha, he's ryu's classmate and i've forgotten how to noe him~ but then i like crapping with him~ =)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
me and wei xuan~ well, will describe more of u later k! haha!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
me and naifen! well, from nyit phen to nai fen, to guni hun, to pui hun! hahah and that's wat i call him now~ and he's so big size i think~ yuPz, you're a nice company anyway~ take care fren!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
see this's my diyin yest~ a pity that daryl and justin couldn't join us yest or else we would have been more boisterous! haha~ thanks to all of u for these 1.5 years~!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
that's kok chong and me... hahah my cheeky hands went to pry open his eyes! hahah~ well, thanx for wateva u said to me yest night, i'm really touched =) and hope that we still stay in touch k... frens foreva =)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
me and bong~ his solo was followed by mine and jun kai's. yUpz, he's the current co pres and hope that everything goes well for u next year k! jiayoU! ni xing de...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
tai ge, me, kee sheng and eileen. the 04S72 cultural gang! of course there're more but some din join this arts fest... i'll never forget this class! it's still a fun class!!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
that's me and shengronG! hahah, wanted to zhan1 his aura... he's so power in everything like studies music etc~ yuPz and he's very humble too, glad to know such a fren~ =)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
that's me yitian and wen chee~ finally we get to take a pic together! well, these 2 pipa sit directly in front of me... they have been such a great company these 2 years! thanx so much k! and yuPz... will miss the calling of 'tian neo' and pulling of chee's hair~ hahah i always go bonkers when i pull chee's hair ahaha..the 2 frens whom i will nv forget!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
that's me and darlinG~ hahah he's called delin that's y~ yupz, get to noe u moer recently onlI~ but then muz be more confident in wateva u do k! and excel in them~ u can do it boY!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
hoho, this is me and wen chee~ haha the fren whom nv fails to brighten up my day! hee! and he nv fails to make me laf even when i'm in the worst situation. thanx for all these! u rox!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
the 2 big burly man! hahha, i'm so bhb. yuPz, that is weixuan and is the postconcert foto. he's my junior actually and now he's the vice pres of string orchestra! and i'm very very proud of hiM! and he's still in co~ felt so wen xin when i met him yest! an unforgettable junior indeed~ hope to see ya next fri during qing gong yan!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home