Wednesday, July 06, 2005

emotional

today was an eventful cum emotional day. in the afternoon, as we arrived at SCH, the 1st thing i did was to find my dunman kids! ooo gosh, they're still the same... miss them lots! esp my small vincent!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
DHSCO ROX!

we had a MAJESTIC START with dunman as they played a majestic song to welcome the guest of honour~ well, kinda expected they'll play these cos they're still the best... hahaha! and they shone most brightly in today's rehearsal. their tian wen moved me to tears cos i played it before. actually, cried quite badly cos it was so touching i could envisage myself sitting there if it was 2 years ago... and i was reminiscing about the past syf with dunman... how i wish there's such a concert then~ and we can show off our dunman spirit and skills. anyway, hcco is gonna be a lafing stock after today. haha! just hope we will improve tml~
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
me and dearest vincent~ will see u on thurs again=) oh... my dunman...

after which, me, ks, eileen and kevin went for class dinner at marina. the turnout was quite pathetic with onli 10 ppl. but it's still quite fun la though i was quite dead for a while cos i really threw my own face during the solo before that. everybody will rem me as the lousy cellist from hcco de.. hai~ whateva.. i shall ku lian tml...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
72 dinner =)

ok, went to pool with them and it was quite fun la when i understood it a little and me and ah qiu played cheat! oOpz, that's y we won the last game hahah! well, then on our way home, met with some unhappy events on the fone, but then was so touched by wat wen chee said! thanx... =) well, anyway, i love dunman, esp dunman co! u all rox! and i'll always be part of dunman! and today encompassed the feelings of xi nu ai and le, together with gan dong~ ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home