Wednesday, December 07, 2005

cco night

well, went for cco concert today with my dunman ppl and was quite surprised to see hc juniors heee... this concert should be kinda significant to me, cos it may be the last concert that cco is staging. kinda she bu de but sometimes certain things couldnt be helped due to the intractable problems that the orchestra faces.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
we and shu hua and sihui~ heheh i wonder when they're getting married!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
me and delin~

one regrettable thing about this concert is that there's no da zu songs and thus couldn't create an impact on me, if not i would have missed it much more... i was really excited and exhilarated when i saw those old seniors. i guess it's cos of this intangible common feeling that we share as a DHSCO family, and the bonding that we experience during those cco practices. =) the funny stuff that we do together and the silly things that we always laf together at! i still remember faith telling me that I MUZ shang cco even if i'm in NS... haha! guess she miss my craziness.. oh my, i'm being bhb! and i have yet to taste her cookies and cake!!!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
me and marilyN! hahah look how much she has grown this year!!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
me and vincenT! hahah i've always treated him like a small brother~

but well, everything is not confirmed yet and who knows after today's performance, cco will still continue to exist and i will still be able to meet my dearest seniors thru this orchestra... hee =) to digress a little, i'm really looking forward to prom! hehe! and i believe that everybody will be so pretty and handsome! wooHOO!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
haha there's onli 3 generations with tl!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home