Sunday, September 11, 2005

MAF

MAF-Mid autumn festival it is! yUpz, our school celebrated MAF today and it was really superb.. i really enjoy myself during the songs and dance session. was quite indecisive whether to go initially cos 2 more days and it'll be our 1st paper. but yuPz, think i need some form of relaxation and yuPz, i wanna meet my classmates too~ ehhee...

today kinda really mark the end of the big celebrations that i'll experience in hc... we have cny, then ndp, then now maf.. yuPz...i always relish at the thot of singing and dancing cos it really makes me feel wen xin singing together with those great frens and huddling together... and today, we had a san dai tong tang whereby 03, 04 and 05s72 formed a circle and sang together! so xing fu... hehee
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

would like to blog some significant moment during these 2 short yet fruitful years too. ok, firstly, it's to get to know people from 04S72!~ hehe.. yuPZ, we have been through a lot as a class i think.. from a boring class to a really lively class now~ and 16 of us turned up today! juz to gather and sing songs despite our busy mugging schedules.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

then for co, the most challenging time was actually during the preparation for syf due to a lack of good instructors. ooPz, but ya felt very glad that kok and chang fang are always by my side to aid me.. if it were not for them, i dun think i would have been able to solve certain probs~ thanx thanx! then... the worst period was during election; but it has made me grown up a lot... knowing how the outside world may be in future. being the minority, it's hard to communicate with the others at times. but well, it's over and we'll still be frens. =)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

and during all these 'tumultuous' period, i really got to know a very very good fren! haa~! he's chee san!(jap name) it's really comforting to let him know my problems in co and life at times~ ahah and he's really a nice company to have la when i'm down~! yiPpie! hahaa.. oei! u muz be honoured hor, always ask me to write about u in my blog, ya this time i dedicate 1 para to u le! haha!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
hoho, konoshiashin ga zsutousuki desu! old friends noyou desu ne!

after these 2 years and this qns popped up in my mind again. it goes 'whether i have regretted coming to hc' ahah and now my answer to it is no! anyway, it has always been no.. except during the first few months when i suddenly felt quite lonely cos my cliques were all in vj... but now, knowing that i have known so many nice ppl in my class, i really feel so glad and relieved. yuPz, co has been a passing phase and has made me grow into a stronger person and not to be so naive! and yeah, to have known this fat fren, wen jie! hehee~

1 Comments:

Blogger archangel said...

wah asava!!!! got me leh...

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home