Wednesday, February 07, 2007

so i just came back from the airport after sending dearest evelyn off. It was.... sad. We started off joking and joking. then met many other frens and yeah took photos here and there. it's really a small world to bump into so many common frens.

And when it was time for her to bid us farewell, she broke down. I also felt sad for her; i guess crying is really contagious. then peilin and some of them started to tear and i kept fighting back my tears cos i know i'll miss this close fren of mine. At the very last moment, I still tried to crack jokes to liven the atmosphere. Make her smile and leave for australia with a lighter heart.

I see frens hugging their loved ones for the 'last' time. I see parents crying profusely; missing their children greatly. and i realise love actually... is everywhere. it's really like the re enactment of the last scene of love actually. and in this short span of 10 min of so, it makes me feel that the world is full of love; really.

on my way back, i was thinking who i want to be there when i leave for london next year september. well well, guess they'll be people from dunman and hc classmates, cca as well as army bmt and some of my bridging ppl. hope i won't cry then; but i guess i will.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
me and evelyn. hey dear, i'll miss you! must keep in touch through msn k...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home