Wednesday, May 30, 2007

i guess i'm totally a workaholic. This week was really really busy and instead of complaining, i felt satisfied. despite being besieged with ndp rehearsals as well as the oncoming field camp, i wasn't mentally drained at all.

Upon seeing my recruits every morning, I would feel motivated! well, maybe cos they bring me laughter at times that helps to break the monotonous tasks that i'm doing. And i think i deserve a good treat for myself after this feild camp. besides teaching the recruits during field camp, i still have to plan which sergeants to aid me in certain lessons. moreover, i've to study first be4 i teach. luckily, i have this bunch of understanding specs to help me in delivering the lessons!

Well, and i really look forward to field camp, to teach them the different drills and looking how they perform them. it's really quite fun la! and the most interesting thing is to lead my section! cos i have really good recruits in my section~ anyway, the coy best is also from my section! haha!

well well, will be meeting milly, eileen and ks tml for sizzler! must have a good meal be4 a busy fri n sat (ndp rehearsals)! this time with the recruits at marina baY~ yuPz, gambatte!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home