Tuesday, February 05, 2008

well~ I was reading LT's blog and he was blogging about hugs. yup, it is actually a demonstration for love; brotherly love, sibling's love, couple's love, friend's love... basically any kind of love that u can think of.

Before I leave sg for overseas studies, i would want to receive hugs from all my close frens and parents; to know that they love me.

when i send my friends off, i would hug those close ones; to assure them that they're being loved.

or

when it's the last time i'll be cooperating with this grp of staunched frens, i would want to hug them; to show my love for them and sincerity in wishing them all the best in their future endeavours.

and

when i'm feeling really down, i would yearn for a hug; knowing that some1 cares for me and is ready to share my woes with me.

i think i do need a hug now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home