Monday, June 02, 2008

alright. it was really quite crazy today! i lost my phone in my carpark, din realised i dropped it. and when i nonchalently went back to search for it after my jog, it was gone! and i became quite panick! sim card was unreachable and i guess some1 must have taken it. strangely, some1 called my mum at 720pm to ask if i dropped my phone. so we were really quite happy that my fone was found. but she kept apologising that she lost my case. and it was really weird, cos how would u lose my case? and why do u have to keep apologising? well, the sim card was gone. and we postulated that she might have wanted the fone and had thrown away my sim card and case lest i identify my casing. and conscience strucked her as i was frantically looking for my phone. but well, at least i've gotten this N95 back. sim card was replaced free, and i bought a new case. i shall not be so careless in future!

oh well, anyway, signed my deed today~ it would have been 1 with full of doubts if i had not done this internship. at least i noe i'm contented with this job and would not regret for the next 6 years after my studies... =)

and sat was out with hc dyb ppl at kster and dinner at swensen! was filled with lots of crap and laughter! there was me, kok, daryl, mn, cf and jo. daryl is really funny; lost in his medicine world i would say. he actually took my pulse while queuing up for swensen and this really cracked me up! and sun was narnia with wl and cj! it was really a much better sequel as compared to the first movie. more unexpected plots~ and night was at my birthday party! wow, a busy weekend which made me quite shag today!

and for the next 2 days, would be helping shi xiong with his com work. i think my eyes can just pop out! haah~ yeah i cant wait for fri to come, when i officially finish my internship! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home