Sunday, September 14, 2008

'Today' is seriously a long day! Actually, my day sorta started from yesterday night! Met Weidi, nic and sam at marina sq Thai Express for some thai food! It's the start of my pre departure gatherings! have already planned out the whole of sept and this is the 1st group outing. As usual, gathering with them is always full of fun and laughter! and nic really cracked me up when he mimicked samuel's way of saying wei she me. cos it sounds like wei4 she3 me2 and ur jaw must be wide open at the me2. damn corny and i just couldn't stop lafing at nic! cos he looks like some retard! such a cheap entertainment actually. and he always mimic it when i wanted him to so that i can have a good laf! haha! shall try to get the photos from samuel soon. haha! and we also had half priced cakes from cartel after 5. outing with them will nv be boring.

Photobucket
that's with samuel!

Photobucket
yeah and 4 of us!

Then, wl came to stay over at my place so that we can cab down together at 5am to send both shawn and alvin off... and it's my first time unable to sleep! argH! i dun noe why, i wasn't thinking of any stuff but yest night was just so hard to fall asleep. sending them off was just a little sad when i thot about the fact that i wun be seeing baba until next year july, and by then, we may be going to china for a backpack! yup, see how it goes. alright and after that i rushed home to get my cello out and went to meet ah yin to go to cco practice at dunman until 5pm! i'm really so jaded and i shall stone in front of my tv later cos i wanna watch the yang jia jiang last episode on tv! hopefully i wun concuss! shall run tml and tues is shopping with my future housemates!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home