Saturday, December 27, 2008

BOXING DAY SALES IS MAD! even i went mad!!! argh! spent a total of 118 pounds over these 2 days. bought a jacket and green polo shirt from burton yesterday. jacket was 45 pounds, but bought it for 25 pounds after discount. and today, woke up at 7am just to get to westfield to shop 'next'. it's a shop with incredible discount and pretty decent clothes. everything was at least 50% off! it's my first time waking up so early and shopping at 8am! the shop was opened at 5am this morning. saw a couple of ppl with lots of bags walking out the mall when i reached there at 8am. luckily it wasn't very crowded and the crowd started to pour in at 10am which i luckily have finished getting all my stuff! wee. bought 1 cardigan, 1 tshirt, 1 maroon polo, 2 knitwear and a bag! all for just 76 pounds~ wee! so satisfied. i think i'm addicted to these kinda shopping. i'm gonna control myself and stop! haha. pretty satisfied with my purchase~

Photobucket
2 big bags

Photobucket
everything strewn on my bed~

Photobucket
my bag for just 15 pounds!

Photobucket
knitwear 1!

Photobucket
knitwear 2!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home