Tuesday, February 24, 2009

yeah i just came back from my dsta dinner not long ago. yup, our scholarship officers came down to visit us! 3 of them actually and we had a fun dinner at four seasons then desserts at this waffle and ice cream place! yeah there were awkward silences initially but with bubbly seniors like xuanyou, yh and yeah myself (bu yao lian) around, the dinner became quite lively. yup, they shared with us the latest updates with our organisation structure and also to clarify some of our doubts. yeah and i think i have gotten some ans to my qns. well, work apart, it was an enjoyable get together with kim and clara with us. we had 1.5 duck, steamed fish (requested by me), beef, vege, tofu, bla bla and shark fin. yes! shark fin with crab meat. shall have loads of food pics! i'm really glad that this dinner isn't at all serious, unlike if it's with some other org. haha, i was able to be myself and just crap during dinner! shared with kim and clara how i swept all the ben and jerry and haagen daz. haha and also the nice places to eat... and they got "angry" cos i din tell them where to visit when they just reached here. oops, and kim kept complaining to me how cold she is and she doesnt have enuf knitwear. hahah and i told her nvm la.

Photobucket
FOOD!

yeah and after dinner was dessert at the waffle place and i ordered this choc milk waffle with a choc and coffee ice cream. gosh it was so sweet! woosh! satisfied my craving! haha, but i'm so gonna skip tmr. i think i've developed a sweet tooth over here! i dun eat so much sweet stuff back in sg but i find them esp nice over here. woosh! i can't wait to continue my food trail~

Photobucket
dessert! yeah and that's kim san!

well, this would be out of pt. but i think things are getting harder in uni now, cos we're really learning much newer stuff now and more time is needed to grasp certain concepts. sometimes it makes me feel a little breathless cos there're quite many to noe. well, hopefully i can understand them well. jiayou to myself! and i've gotten my foundation exam back. yup, met my expectations and yes i'm gonna work much harder! this exam grades din make me feel complacent but has fired me up to be more hardworking. yeah~ notes here i come! haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home