Sunday, March 22, 2009

today was ben birthday~ i personally felt that dinner wasn't really fun, and there was a lot of complicated issues behind this 'party'. well, cos A felt that i was asking my clique and it was essentially my party afterall. but seriously, these are the ppl whom ben is closed to and they're just coincidentally my close frens too. and i don't understand then why can u ask ur 2 other frens whom i dont know at all to this dinner but i cant ask ppl whom i think are close to ben? alright, like wat ant said, dinner was cui. cos there weren't much common topics to talk about. and i think A has changed a lot, he's not wat i used to know him as. really, and like after what i heard from close fren B, i start to think about how A thinks about me. like am i such an ass at times? or do i not deserve such nice treatment from my close frens? i'm baffled.

I once thot we had become closer, but u felt like a stranger to me today at the dinner. I guess it's really tiring to try to know why, and I'm actually not interested in wanting to understand what's going on in ur mind cos it'll waste my time. I shall leave things as they are now cos it aint gonna affect me.

well, I'm happy for ben today! these complicated issues aside, i really had fun celebrating for ben. we knew each other in dsta during our OBS cos we were from the same grp, nehru. and we chatted a lot then! woosh~ just wanna say it's fortunate having u as a fren, cos i just feel comfortable with u around! and u know what, despite what has happened today, the last sms that u sent me really made my day! and u made me feel that we should express our gratitude to our frens whenever we feel thankful towards them and yes, we shouldn't take our frens for granted.


the happy four frens =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home