Thursday, July 16, 2009

it's time to update a little about myself after my trips! well, it has been gatherings and more gatherings ever since i was back from london for 5 days, and now after my japan trip. have met eve, yx, jiayin, kee sheng, my bmt mates be4 i flew off for japan.

and after i'm back from japan, i've met meng ni yest and my bmt mates for steamboat today! and we're watching harry potter this friday morning. and tmr i'm meeting ceejay ('daddy') for dinner and st jie for dinner and stayover on fri! sat will be with filbert n gang and sun will be with long lost alvin and zhi. i'm really happy and satisfied with my life now. and while typing this, i'm listening to yan zi's yan shen which resonate with how i'm feeling now. i don't want all these to end... though it's just the start of my hols and i'll leave 2+ months later, i know these will go by really quickly. and all of them will start sch next month if not work and i think i'll start studying a little too. the thing that i think i'll dread most is returning back to london cos i noe i'll miss these dear ones in sg. i'm quite sick of this feeling last year and i hope not to have such a feeling again. hopefully staying with close frens would help to alleviate a little at least. i can still vividly remember how sad i felt when jy and gang visited me when they were in london cos i finally felt my closed ones beside me after so long. was really a long wait... but yeah, kiwi was right in telling me to live the moment, enjoy the moment now. don't think too much! but i could already imagine myself having another hard departure this year. haha~! alright and i shall live the moment!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home