Tuesday, February 14, 2012

life's been all about labs, commercial workshops and not missing out formalling! did so many formals these 2 terms cos got so many friends to invite and it's really fun! well, after lamenting continuously on not being able to find close non-sg friends, i guess i finally found a close non-sg clique. =) I thought I would nv have one in cambridge cos it's just a year unlike in london when i had 3 years to familiarize and befriend the ang mors. and i got to know my close non-sg clique through labs actually and also not forgetting some people from corpus! oh gosh, come to think of it, I think i will miss cambridge after all. and i guess i'm already missing it. so i will cherish the remaining time we have now and yes though cliche, frens foreva indeed.



Thomas who's my flatmate! Thank you for all the curries that u've made for me. unlike dennis, i always see u around and enjoy the times cooking together! wow, time flies and soon we'll be back in our countries. do come to singapore and visit me alright!


Dennis who's my other flatmate! been nice talking to u everytime i bump into u in the kitchen or toilet (u shave n i brush my teeth) at times HAHA! cos i don't lock my door. though i rarely see u at home, it's still really nice to have u as my flatmate!


Blesyn from corpus! I will miss you Blesyn when i leave corpus! Thanks for introducing me to your friends and i really enjoy the times we go for formals together! we will definitely still keep in contact. kudos to our friendship!


Sammy from jesus! haha, thought we all could clique well when jess got him to jesus formal with me cos he's also a foodie like me! I hope to get to go to your restaurant one day! and yes, i enjoy conversing in canto with u! haha, that's what i like to do when i meet cantonese ppl.


That's Jess from my lab and from jesus! Thank you for the company for the past 2 terms! Really appreciate it and love all the dinner gatherings we have together. It would have been unimaginable without u around. i would just be doing and mining my own business if you are not around. We definitely have to keep in contact! I believe someday, somehow we would meet again.


Yup, thank you! Love you cambridge friends!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home