Sunday, November 14, 2004

HC dyb dinner!

this morning and afternoon were quite monotonous.. woke up and read my storybook and touched a little of my holiday homework.. then went to sleep at 3 to 515.. wa very pig man! yeah... found myself running late when i woke up at 515 cos i was supposed to meet my HC dyb ppl at bugis at 6pm~! whew~ then i rushed and finally reached there at 6.15pm... there wasn't full attendance but there's around 60% present... me, daryl, andrew, meng ni, joanna, chang fang and shi ling went to fish and co and had our dinner... was quite indecisive at first cos we were wondering whether to dine at V8 or ma maison which is a jap cum american restaurant.. very posh and the prices were even 'posher'.. well. i kept dissuading them from entering V8 cos the food there is really yucky!!... and the ambience isn't that great either.. in the end, we ended up at fish and co and i had my swordtail meal!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
me and chang fang
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
my swordfish meal
wow! the fish's darn tough and i bite until my teeth feel suan1... hahah this dinner was actually meant to send joanna off cos she's going India as her CIP trip.. gonna be tough man! but she's tough too!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
me!
yeah.. hahah cracked some dumb and lame jokes about chang fang while we were dining and my swordtail was the last 1 to come! i waited quite long for that... think they had a hard time cutting the head hahahah... my stomach couldn't wait and i took a bit of chang fang's rice n fish ehehhe! =) yeah.. then took some pics to end the day!Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
the 7 wonders!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home