Sunday, December 26, 2004

christmas day!

wooohoooO! this year's christmas is sooooooo memorable! well... had CCO performance in the evening from 5pm-7pm. ya... my seniors from hc and dunman came to support me and chang fang and the rest! it's really sooo nice to have such seniors! ok... from hc there are andrew, joanna, meng ni and ronnie. sheng siong came too and he even gave me a christmas card. how nice of him!haha.. then from dunman, there're ron, sheng yong, shaodong, lin hui etc. they're really big! all 20 odd years!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
me and faith!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
me and nico and sir seng

today's concert was quite successful, we had a majestic start with the song, ye men guan! it's so darn majestic la, then continued by the whole series of hong lou accompanied by choir and a high pitch woman singer(direct translation from chi). then we played the melodious ren shen and qu yuan.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
half of my diyin~

actually, i'm very happy today and look forward to today's concert cos i finally get to see my da ge!(ron) after so long. 1 year i guess. he's really DA ge cos he's 23 years old.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
me and my da ge and the centre 1 is zichun, he gu yi po huai our foto~ haha
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
me, ming jie, pamela, lin hui and emily~

hahaa... and he kept cui ing us when the concert was over cos he was very hungry. kinda expected la. but then i'm so nice, kept a big big piece of pizza for him which should be for the performer's teabreak. ok, then we quickly ask our juniors to go to suntec to book seats for us cos we had to clear up the corridor of vch but i was slacking and talking to my da ge actually. oopZ.. =) and the juniors found pastamania sadly, cos i dun really like pastamania food. quite sian! but well, it's not the food that matter but the no. of ppl eating together. wow! many seniors came, all thanks to my batch ppl and me too~ cos we called them 1 by 1 yesterday to ask them to come. wanyu, audrey, sheng yong, shaodong, shu hua, si hui, yi ru, emily, ron, lin hui, zichun. ya think these are the seniors. then for my batch there're ming jie, molly, me, pamela. and for juniors there are wilson, vincent, dorea and the sec 2s whom i dun really noe their names. so sad! it's really so fun toking to the seniors and playing with them, dun noe y i like to play with seniors hahah! esp wanyu, she has this condition reflex whereby her shoulders will jerk when i try to poke her. and we kept lafing about it! then they were saying i created a fan club for my senior and this fan club onli has 1 pres, 1 treasurer, 1 secretary and 1 member and i bao gao liao! not bad ar! then da ge had to leave early to attend another party and i gave him his card and choc and a goodbye hug~ yeah!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
me and ron~

then, we continued chatting and lafinG hilariously! and then we went to cartel to sit and tok crap again. wa, really chatted a lot and it's really fun to juz listen to wat those big big seniors have to say, cos they're always so funny~ we gossip about some senior whom we dun really like and also ttk and glk. ah yo, so 38! well, then we took a last foto be4 leaving~ but the foto's with emily. DIYIN ROX!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home