Friday, December 10, 2004

gambling day!

hahah. nah din gamble with money la! of cos, i'm so guai~ k, met up with zhan xin, nico and qing yu for a day of cards and mahjong! woohoO~ fun! hehee, well, it's really a journey to the east for them, cos zhan xin, nico, qing yu came from woodlands, bishan and bukit kombak respectively~ hahah! everybody was late, as i've expected la, but it's alright =) cos i was playing snake with my fone and juz kept dying lor! hahah then brought zx and qy to my home 1st cos piggy nico was still ZzZZzing in his big comfortable bed haha! played mahjong at 1st, san que yi and me and qy kept winning. won a total of 6 rounds! whew! qy won 2 and zx 2 i think... but then me and qy ally so that makes zx the loser! hahaha!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
the 4 muskerteers, see my white darlie teeth!

ok then nico finally arrived at 3pm!!! wow... but he has a good sense of direction i guess cos i was instructing him how to come to my house thru my hp haha! but i think cos my house was easy to find too...then finallY we get to play 4 que 0 mahjong! yeah! and that zx was like emulating jay's way of singing and dancing all the way...really a torture for us! save us!!! well, think i was on a winning streak today cos i won a few rounds too after nico came, leaving zx and qy with nothing i think. but qy was quite suay cos she din win any round this time, think nico sucked her luck away.. hee.. but nvm, zx lost can liao! hahahah! i'm quite evil i think but nvm la... =) yeah, then we got down to dai dee and bridge and we keep alternating btw the 3. ben ben lei! at 1st kept losing dai dee and bridge, but then my luck changed towards the end.. yeah!!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
that fat zx was trying to slap me lor... hahah he watch out!

one peculiarity is that i kept pairing with qy for bridge and at the end, nico.. hahaah no chance to pair with zx.. heng lei..~ hahah :P he keeps following the bid and bit till 4 for a no. of times. k... then played played until so mad.. it was filled with lafters all the way, all thanx to zx haha our entertainer~! then at around 6.15, we left my house and i went for dinner with nico. well, had cco today but then i was half hearted at the tot of going. so in the end, me n nico went ajisen ramen to have our dinner cos i din wan to eat food court though i was quite broke~ then, me and nico walked the whole of tm, scrutinising every level. really, almost literallY lor~ and then cs and then east link. gosh! walked for like 2h! hahaa... great!! it's quite nice juz walking like that at my own pace, relaxing and shaung...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home