Saturday, December 11, 2004

centad and dy dinner day~

hahah! today started off with centad in the afternoon at erm.. around 4pm. finally!! my centad has started... my group's doing on seashore diversity, basically on the diff types of algae that we can find on labrador beach. my other members are damian, ze jia, serine and fiona.. hahah nice ppl to work with~ yeah~ sui he ba... then we had some lafter and stuff while getting down to serious work. at least it's not so tense though our mentor was with us cos we joked occassionally, with me being the entertainer at times. haha!

k, then the thing ended late and i was late for my diyin dinner at rafflescity cafe cartel. we agreed to meet at 6pm but i reached at 6.40pm.. oops... quite late lei. ya, this dinner was meant for daryl cos it was his bday! kinda belated but he dun mind i think~ ya, then shou heng and kok chong joined us cos they had nac practise at 1st. and me and chang fang left 1st cos i wanna return home early to practise my cco songs. those songs are darn hard, sure to flop if sight read. anyway, i'm quite looking forward to tml's cco prac! cos the songs are nice~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home