Sunday, February 20, 2005

A sudden realisation

hahaa, ok this may not be considered as a real blog, but well feel like blogging after 2 boring days~! luckily i went for chingay to lighten up my life or else these 2 entire weeks will juz be mugging weeks. just made a sudden realisation that one of my fotos taken during CNY eve at HC is quite cute! cant really find the word to describe how i feel actually, something like that kinda 'coincidental' feeling.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
hahah! yeah it's this pic~ well, we have zhiwen from 04S70 on the left, myself from 04S72 in the middle and kheng wee aka kiwi from 04S71 on my right.

ppl from 3 consecutive classes taking a nice pic~ hahah! corny! ah, i really hate my hair that time! argH! ok, at least it's longer now, less unkempt(kinda ironic), hope it grows quickly so that i can change my hairstyle.. heee~

A brief description of our history:
zhi wen and me are from dunman and we were classmates in sec 1 and 2, and i knew kiwi through centad talks etc etc, he was formerly from 72 but then it was discovered that he, together with 2 other guys were placed in the wrong class. a pity! anyway, it has been real nice knowing the 2 of them and toking to them~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home