Saturday, February 12, 2005

nolstalgia~

argH! 2nd post of the day~ i juz chatted with qing yun and one of her questions struck me and kept me thinking and now i'm really feeling so nolstalgic!

the ppl whom i miss and wanna meet
1) my HC CO seniors, the list is not in order of importance
zhan xin
nico
ronnie~~
sir monK~

2) my dunman clique!
swee keat aka FAT FAT!
ming jit (but then always meet him) hahah!
dianyang~

ok... think that's about it~ but hai, but everybody is sooo bz! in army etc etc. ppl from my batch are easier to meet up actually ya... but shall approach it positively =). at least i've known these pPL~ and played corny stuff with them be4~! hope to meet them up soon though i dun noe how soon~

1 Comments:

Blogger wx said...

hey! thanks for lending a listening ear! haha..anyway its normal to feel like this i guess..haha...just treasure frens..takecare

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home