Thursday, February 10, 2005

CNY~

hahah this year's CNY still the same as past years ba, dun feel any different actually, just that i visited my 3rd aunt's house twice. hehe! this year received more money wor~! and i'm taking out a small fraction of it to shop tml~! yeah...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
haha this's taken from my da gu's house's window, nice rite~

kk, i went to play mahjong with my cousins and her boyfriend on the 2nd day of CNY.. haha, not very pro lei, i'm kinda rate determining step; the game always got stuck when it's my turn cos i take some time to decide on which card to discard. hahaha, my aunt's soooooo pro, she plays very fast~! and i'm a bit stress until i anyhow discard! hahahah! but cousin's card was the best! kept having those darn big formations~! hahaha! ok... tml will have a very fun day out at orchard from late morning to early afternoon when everybody is at work and at school! hehehe.. so happY~ HC rox! then, will be going for DYB reunion dinner at night at molly's house~! really looking forward to it cos i can see my grand seniors and play bridge!!! those grand seniors are really grand!! ages btw 20-25 hahaha qiang rite... k~! chu san here i cuM~
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
so fat hor!! so cute!! like me!!!, taken at my da gu's house~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home