Saturday, April 16, 2005

Back to tiring state...

after those 3 days of imcb, the long schooling days have returned... as usual, it really tires me out. but luckily, there was a break on thurs as chem s only takes place fortnightly. yeah~ anyway, today was full of speculations as pw results, gp compre and bio results are made known to us.

well, it was quite smooth sailing with a band 2 for pw, b3 for gp and D for bio~ yeah! was quite satisfied with my performance actually. a band 2 for pw was not a rarity in my class, only 6 ppl managed to get 1. as for gp, i've improved 5 grades since last year bt1, a pat on my back =). and for my 3 sciences i got the same mark for all 3, and 3 Ds! hahaha! well, i also volunteered for the MTP(math tutoring programme) to be a tutor of 1 who's average in maths. we were a chosen group of students by the math head to volunteer our services if we can afford the time. as for me, definitely, there's no time but then passion always does the trick ;)! i'm prepared to sacrifice 1.5h per wk to tutor some1. yeah!

heee, then me and my other classmates attended the PSC scholarship talk. well, i'm starting to really ponder upon my ambition now that this talk has really brought me back to reality. there's a no. of choices to pick from; chem, biochem, bio engineering or medicine? but i think i've an aptitude for chem. may consider plunging into the chemistry field~!

ok, then met pei shan to buy her stuff and tok quite a lot along the way, saw W as we make our way to century square. ah yo, at least ah sai's not feeling anything! it's a gd sign! happy for her ;)! yeah! shall meet her in future for the 'creeps' movie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home