Wednesday, March 16, 2005

magnolia

listening to this sad mp3 called 'magnolia' now while i'm typing this blog. it's a marvellous cello piece which can really bring 1 to tears...

today had co for the whole day from 9-7; was quite pissed with some ppl during the day and that's quite inevitable every fen zu considering some kind of members i have. but well, once again, i think my juniors are superb! cheers for u guys! a fun loving bunch who are always so keen to learn new things and able to accept others remarks. thanks =) all these are sufficient to stir nolstalgia in me after our syF! hope u guys will persevere with me =). it's really draining to stand there and fen u guys cos it's quite hard to get everybody's attention always, nevertheless, i'll put in my best.

hai, was doing physics current juz now and i suddenly thot of chang fang, an incredible gal who has accompanied me 6 years of school life? or rather co life? and the one whom i can play duet with; with all the mo qi and feelings, we never fail to reward each other with a fulfilling session! thanks gal~ =) and ya, thanks for helping me thru this arduous moment too... 5 months of tolerance be4 syf, kinda feat for any human rite... hahaa but ya thanks k! will miss u very very badly after syf, when we cant get to play any more duetS? cos we'll be busy with As? ok, the magnolia song which u have sent me is so darn nice and sad btw hehe.. good song man~ k la, good luck to ur future endeavours and As, my 6 year cellist mate=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home