Sunday, March 06, 2005

DHSCO ROX MY LIFE! LOVE U!

today was REALLY REALLY REALLY a touching and wonderful night! what can i say? dunman CO really rox my life! went to dhsco concert today instead of hc talentime. actually, think it was quite irresponsible of me to leave those peeps and asked my junior to sub me, but still, felt that it was really worthy la... at least i get to relive my dunman days.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
dunman dyb rox~! u juniors rox!

all the songs were so fabulously played. felt so touched when i heard qu yuan, hua mu lan and ji guan yu; tears welled up in my eyes but i resisted them from flowing. hehee... emily cried upon hearing ji guan yu. this dhsco spirit is juz soooooooooo strong, can feel it burninig in me when i was sitting through the whole concert. after dyb qi zou, we, the diyin seniors stood up and souted 'DIYINBU ROX!'
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
da zu

well, dunman really made 4 years of my live very fruitful~ the credit should go to both my sch and cca~!
when i was sec 1, i din really feel the passion for co and wasnt really close with my other mates.
during sec 2, we became closer
sec 3 was a turning point when we all went for our 1ST DAZU. wow, tremendous experience man, and slowly we took all the fen zu and dazu for granted.
during sec 4, our syf year~! had to practise soooo hard to get all the yin se and feelings right~ we cried profusely after syf cos the last note marked our last day in DHSCO.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
the 2 old pals~ =)

looking back now, i really feel sad. how i wish i could return to sec 3 and continue playing for gong yan and syf, getting a solid gold always and having the honour of keeping our rank--1st in s'pore. i shouldn't have dreaded those fen zu and da zu back then and taken them for granted. i really really reminiscence about the past now that i'm in hcco. everything is betta back in dunman; gan jue, yin se, ppl's character etc etc. not to forget, some hcco ppl are still my close frens =) ppl like ryu, kok, derrick, cf, meng ni etc.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
the senior basses with their teacher, mr lee


hai.. shush, shall stop the sad stuff. ok then we took many many pics~ even took 2 videos of ji guan and hua mulan~ the songs are so touching la! nobody can deny that! well, tok to my teacher too who had taught me for like 4 years? wa, time really flies. but i think everything happens for a reason, these 4 formative years have really made me grow up and cherish everything that i have then and now. without them, i wouldn't have such nice memories!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
the pals who have accompanied me through 4 years of enriching co life~ we rox~

sui ran xin li suan suan de, dan shi zhe yi cheng le mei hao de guo qu, yong yuan yong yuan ji zai xin li. really really love u dunman and DHSCO and those juniors and seniors and my batch mates!!! MUAK!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
the small dyb seniors family~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home