Friday, April 22, 2005

reminiscence

today i've skipped lots of lectures just to go and help out in dunman syf~! yeapZ, got a gold honours. was quite worried for them due to the mistake they made at the last note. anyway, was really happy for them when i was back in hcco.

was watching my 30th anniversary DHSCO vcd and i saw myself on stage! 2nd from the front with a head of 'long' hair. switched to huai nian aka reminiscence and saw myself playing with my 1 very big senior called shaodong who's 26 this year and 5 other cellist mates with our juniors. this song finally brought me to tears... every single memory was flashing quickly in my mind... the days when i sit with pei shan and we would zi xiang chan sha by turning the pu jia around~! haha how corny can we get! i saw chang fang in the video and she's the 1 who has always been helping me. i saw ming jit who's my v good buddy aka wife. i saw camy who's my long lost mei zi. i saw mollie who's still as san ba n i saw pam who's always scared to enter a horror film. i remembered swee keat who bought for me porridge when i was sick in sch 1 day. i also remembered vincent, the cute junior who gave me a hug today. i saw juniors crying for us after syf 2 years back as they're sad to see us leave.

i cried becos i love dunman. i cried becos i miss my juniors. i cried becos everybody's so united. i cried becos i dun get those 'oppressed' feeling over there. i cried cos i miss my batch of cellists. all in all, i cried for a good reason. and i was feeling happy actually. was telling chang fang that this 2 year old vcd will accompany me for the rest of my life. it's as if my sweetest memory has been captured into a video. i'm really glad...

such frens are really really hard to come by and it's a blissful thing that they came by me when i was in sec sch for i can know them for a good 4 years. of cos, our frenships continue today... cheers to dunman =) i love u always!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home