Tuesday, June 07, 2005

A fulfilling day!

i've never experienced such happiness in these few years be4. gosh! when you know your close frens are happy, you'll have the same feeling too or even happier than him/her but of a diff degree of happiness as it still has a touching feeling in it...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
behind the scenes.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
me and ah mor

well, i experienced it today, and being able to witness my fren to be soooo happy during the bus trip back, i felt very happy too and emotional. i was smiling all the way, cos i know my close fren is happy...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
pam and ah mor
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
me and pam~!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
so corny!

that doesn't make me a nice person or not cos i'm not perfect anyway. haha, that's beside the poiNt. today made me feel a lot... 1stly i had co which was a mundane part of life. hehe, then me and derrick went to mount alvernia to visit wen jie as he was down with pneumonia. i'm happy for him cos he'll be discharged tml! yippies! chatted with his mum for like 1h, hahaa, think i chat pretty well with aunties...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
the bassists!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
the 2 greedy pigs!

after which, went to meet mj to have a dip in the pool, wanted to tan myself initially but judging at the mild sun today, it was quite a futile trip. and then we rushed to downtown east to meet pam, molly, cf and hui ping and sai eh. we started off with a game of pool but it wasnt my area of interest, resulting in my slackness during then! hehee
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
2000 dhscodybians (not qi yet)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
me and sai eh

and finally we travelled to changi to have dinner! they had western food while i had char quey teow and sai had fish soup rice. hehe, chatted and took MANY MANY corny fotos! gosh! hehee... so toopid and i guess many ppl were looking at us! hehe, corny we were. and i ended the day with a corny ride home with sai and pam! share upload fotos tml...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
the 2 corny gals!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home