Friday, June 10, 2005

aftermath

sometimes i wonder what lies ahead
How long till my hunger is fed
they say it's hard to make it in this part of town
so many people on this merry-go-round

the river runs and the river hides
out to the ocean and under the sky
i promise you, the answer will come
hold on to patience and watch for the sign
everything in its time...

adapted from corrine may's album...

this song has spurred me to write another entry. was feeling a lot these 2 nights... and i know the reason lies with the fun and laughter that i had on mon and tues. ok, think i would like to start with tues. tues was a busy day with bio, lunch with yuexin and wanyi, and dinner with faith and yiru. it was the corniest and most interesting lunch i had with yuexin and wanyi in these 2 years i guess cos we did not really have much time to interact in school.

yesterday night, i kept looking at my syf entry and listened to my syf song. nostalgia set in; definitely, i miss my juniors, my co close co pals. these few co pracs were definitely boring except for the fact that i'm able to meet and chat with my juniors... well, it was due to wen jie's abscence. it really struck me that i've taken certain ppl for granted sometimes, but i'm sure i din take this close pal for granted cos i knew from the past that without his entertainment and presence, co life would have been so much different and boring...

ok and now for mon, the morning started well with a heartening rendezvous with my juniors in sch. well, but i left early to visit wen jie... yupz followed by meeting mj, and then my dunman dyb peeps. after which, sorta chatted with wj until the wee hours. be4 slping for 4 hours in preparation for the bio make up later in the morning. i was besieged by close frens for the whole day, real close frens. it's a rare occasion for me i guess, nv in a day i can meet so many ppl who are my close pals.

had lunch with sai at prime today and we talked about many things. i told her how i felt these few days, that how much i miss my frens. how much i miss wen chee, how much i miss ming jit, how much i miss her and how much i miss the other dybians. the times that we spent together were really invaluable to me. call me emotional and i think it's good cos it adds colours to my life, be it sad or happy...

oh my, another corrine may's song that's so touching again. and this afternoon i've juz realised the close guys frens i have have a 'jie' at the back of their names. shi jie, ming jie, wen jie... and she told me hers and she had 4 v close frens~ haha won me by 1... that's unfair. the corny thing that she asked was how about those that end with 'shan' hahaha, hinting herself. of course she'll be in without me telling her... we know where we stand in each other's hearts. (i mean as v close frens, no other meanings intended.)

in the midst of studying, i do think of the happy times i had with some ppl sporadically. haiz and i'll feel a moment of lost. but luckily, it's juz a short moment and i'll continue studying again. but when night creeps in, esp at this kinda hours, i do feel more, i do think more, i do miss more too... ok, at least this allowed me to know those who are really important to me~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home