Saturday, August 06, 2005

qing gong yan =)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
the mugging club in actioN after bio test!

haha after bio test, i was looking forward to qing gong yan... yuPz... during which, i find it a little little boring cos i dun like the food there! ate loads of vegetable and took some photos that will always be part of my happy memories... well, royston wrote me a very touching card! thank you royston! every sentence is really touching =)... will keep ur card properly~
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
me and ah kok~ hahah got shadow to my right ar, that's the hc pe shirt!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
see our sleazy pose.. hahah!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
me and wei xuan~ hahah~
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
me and justin! haha~ see how vain he is!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
me and that cheeky nic~
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
me and ryu! guess wat we are doing?! i'm playing the invisible erhu and she? the invisible cellO!


haha and through this qing gong yan, i discovered that wei xuan is quite childish but then funny la! hahah.. and he's very very slow in cai quan, oh gosh, thrash him like mad! yup yup, these 2 juniors have been the most fun juniors to me though i onli see wei xuan for like erm... hahah less than 5 practices =P... yuPz, hope that both of them will help each other out in times of 'difficulties'. the last 2 standing bassists in co... yuPz, i have the urge to write my batch mates cards and for these 2 funky juniors!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
yeah~ the 3 of us~ hahah the 3 muskerteers! cheers~! =) will miss u guys man!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home