Friday, December 09, 2005

HC Prom~

These 2 years were rounded off nicely with a wonderful prom at Ritz Carlton. Yesterday was really a wonderful night to spend with such great classmates and friends. I really looked forward to this night as everybody will be sooo beautiful! and tataz, our class girls wore on their sexy dresses and the guys changed into their gentlemanly look as we all were preparing for prom in our Ritz rooM, 2212~
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
me in the bath robe! so suagu hor?!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
me and si min~ we're trying to be models... =)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
haha this's my future mtv! so look out for it! hahaha!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
me and yi xin~ i really love this pic! It looks like some advertisement haah!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
me and keviN!

We took many photos over there and ironically, the best view was the toilet bathtub! It's really shiok to be able to lie in the bathtub lazily and enjoying the scenic view be4 us! yeah! and i think yi xin look really beautiful and elegant yesterday night! Then, we made our way down the ballroom wow~ and there were already so many people! and we started taking out our weapons- camera, taking multiple shots with many frens! haha! i was even asked by the councillors to participate in the best dress competition but then i got kicked out in the end =( HAHA! but actually i felt so relaxed after that cos i couldn't imagine myself going on stage and throwing my face!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
me and yixin again! she's so tall yesterday!

This is the 1st time that i felt soooo tired after taking photos~ Everybody was so busy snapping shots such that we do not have time to eat our dishes... yeah! But i think i did not take enough photos and had forgotten to take with some! argh! but every1 was scattered all around the ballroom that it was so hard to find them~
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
me and wanyI~ aka niema.. i forgot how to spell her name le la! her hair looks like her lor ahha!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
jen, me and evelyn~ i look like some loan sharks!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
milly, me and peiliN~

Basically, the whole prom session was just taking photos and time flies cos of that! haha but definitely, it was tremendously fun!

then we went off to our room when everything ended and we starting undressing~ ahhah! sounds so crude... and we played bridge immediately as i couldn't wait to have a game of bridge! it was fun as we make fun of each other and milly onli managed to win 2 rounds after 4 hours! so lousy rite?! and we went to lau pa sat at 4am as some were complaining hunger! i wasnt really hungry but had mee pok cos i like it yeah!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
me, nelson and wen jie! hehe, i think this foto look real nice! we really look so da fang la!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
me and ryu! wa her power quite strong yesterday, haha~
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
me and lisa!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
me and tian neo~ she looks like those olden princess haha!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
tian neo, me and wen chee.. we stood in the same positions during arts fest! oh my! just a change of clothes!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
me and naifen! he's still so big size!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
part of my class!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
me, meng ni and chang fang~ my cello mates!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
me and ah kok! another close cello mate of mine!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
milly and me~~ hahaha, suan her enuf le.. she also looks pretty yesterday la~
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
me and nelson~ nice fren he is, though i din tok to him often but i can see that he has a nice character. =) hope to keep in touch with ya!

time really flies, it's as if we just entered HC yesterday, worrying about our O level results and today having our promenade, the last event that we will be celebrating with the school before we move on! but well, i did cherish the 3 hours yesterday in the prom room and it's really a good experience and memory to bring along with me forever! As i read our prom mag juz now, i found this interesting message by our principal, "As you go forth to chart new waters, may you never forget the source of the water. know also as u leave that the door here is always open for u. u are part of this great institution, as HC is forever a part of you."
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
the class~ zui shou haun yi 20 da nanu yi ren! oh mY!!! i got the oscar award! =P hahaha!

1 Comments:

Blogger rusty nail said...

nice =}

2:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home