Tuesday, January 10, 2006

NS

ok~ 3 days after NS and i felt so tired! slept for 11h! oh my... my stay in tekong was not bad, cos i had 3 buddies in my section! all from HC! hahah i was quite shocked when the 4 of us were in the same section cos it's like 4 HC guys in a section of 13?! wa, at least we can look after each other~

i am together with bing fu, bing cheng and kheng wee, and i knew them even be4 coming to tekong! and bing fu is really a funny and comforting guy to noe~ haha! i really count myself lucky, at least i wont feel bored over there =)!!!

and yest night i went to have genki with my parents! oh my! those sushi suddenly tastes so nice!!! ok la~ i shall book out again next sat~ so it's quite fast! esp when 1 is together with his close frens =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home