Friday, April 14, 2006

section 4 gathering!!!

today was good friday and i meant it literally cos i met up with my bunk mates! ok, the day started with a nice kbox session with my hc classmates at suntec. there were milly, evelyn, eileen, kane and me~ and yUpz sang to my satisfactioN! and also managed to suan milly~ yeah!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
the 5 of us! where's millY? ostracised?!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
that's her~ hahah she was the photographer juz now! wat great skills she has~ hahah!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
ok, after she pleaded with us for some time, we decided to let her in~

after which, i went to meet my bmt mates for lao bejing buffet at PS! i was so darn late! haha and also relished at the thot of meeting them! then there were onli ding hao, lip yong, shawn, me, bing fu, hui han and han qun at that time. we had lao beijing buffet and it was really delicious! mamamia! cant get this kinda food in camp lor~ and really felt very homely dining with them. and i finally got to see my bed buddy-HUI HAN! so happy to meet him~ he's currently a cadet and yup, really a busy man~ and we kept making fun of bing fu's failure to get through the window during his training~ and bing cheng being the stepping board for the rest to enter through the window~ i was really hilarious then; joke of the day~!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
our popiah fillings, look so pro rite!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
that's me, dingz and hui han!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
that's me and huihan! he was having this contorted loOK!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
the rising sun~!

then we went to watch inside man. a complicated story indeed but wasn't that bad la. and then met up with cheng hyork at PS to have a cake feast at secret recipe! oh my it's really a feast la.. the 5 of us ordered 5 cakes and it was really madness. actually, the cakes tasted very different at the 1st bite but somehow they seem to be the same after we keep sharing the 5 cakes! haha! oh my, today was really a food fest for me and yUPz i really enjoy the food and most importantly, the COMPANY! juz 1 word to sum up everything! SHUANG! but time really flies, and i miss my bed buddy~ haiz, he's really such a nice buddy. nan yi xing ronG~ yUPz, and i think it's this intangible bond that keeps us together, something which i cant feel in my current section~ but i'm happy enuf to have these bmt mates around~!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
i think she look really gorgeous! so juz snap a shot!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
our cakes!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
where are they nOW?!

FINALLY, SECTION 4 ROX!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home