Saturday, March 18, 2006

posting

hoho~ early in the morning 10am, the miw site was jammed. but after 1h of exasperation, i finally got to log into my account and realised that i got posted to SISPEC. quite happy and satisfied too. cos 1stly, it's not OCS and 2ndly it's still a command school. =) i wont be confined for 3 wks! yiPpIe~

then i went to my aunt's house to have mahjong session with my cousins and her! haha.. yeah and we played from 130-9pm... yuPz, in front of so many gao shou, of course i lost but mahjong is still fuN!!!

only 3 from my section went command sch. kenneth got the same vocation as me while hui han got into ocs and i'm proud and happy for hiM! my bed buddy wor! but the rest also got into some slack units and i'm a little envious actually, ooPz! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home