Wednesday, March 01, 2006

RESULTS!

wee! HC did it again! this time we got 43++% straight As! and i'm happy to be 1 of them. but then my chem s got a U!!! and maths s got a merit while my gp got a b3~ hee.. quite happy still! cos i will not be rejected by imperial... hee.. really hope to fly next year, hope everything goes well! there's still 1 more hurdle! =)

and my class got quite a no. of straight As too~ about half the class.. and we went to have marche as a celebratioN! time flies man, still remember i saw how those seniors got 4 As last year and now we had gotten back our results. oh my god~ we received our results outside the audi and there were cries of joy and sadness... I saw how some of my frens who cried so badly cos they got 4 As, cos they have never gotten an A in HC. I'm really happy for them! =) well done man! and wow! thumbs up for Mrs Foo! the no. of As for Bio has been increasing together with the no. of classes! pro! this year we had 87.5% As and 97.7% A-B.
Oh my! hahah i feel so proud to be in HC! hehee =) yeah I LOVE HC!!! MUAK!!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
this is my class! hehe~ yeah! we went to have marche todaY!

1 Comments:

Blogger _ said...

congrats!

seb

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home