Friday, June 23, 2006

My posting~!

After much anticipation, I was posted to bridging! 3 cheers for me! 63 of us were posted to this old seletar camp but we will only settle down there on the following monday. I was so relieved I wasn't a field engineers as the bridging course proves to be much more appealing and cooL! I may get the chance to be a 'pilot', controlling the directions of a raft. could vaguely remember that it's called a comet or M3~ haha...

well, another good news together with it--- lip yong and corwin are also posted to bridging! actually 6 out of 7 Hwa Chongnians from my bunk were posted to bridging. they're jun yong, me, lip yong, corwin, zhiwen and samuel~! yeah~ hope we get to choose our own bunk there though i doubt so. and for lip yong we have been in the same platoon since BMT and now we're bunk mates. who knows we may be bed buddies in our new camp~ haha! well, think will miss pei long and jun kai though. yeah and tml i'll be getting money from scdf; it's sort of a scholarship actually, and then i'll be going for a 5h k box session with my diyin seniors and frens! yeah~ and i juz had a haircut today; i'm finally freed from crew cut~! wee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home