Monday, May 01, 2006

outings!

ok, lets start from today... well, met up with hui zhi n alvin in the morning for a kbox session and yeah~ i'm starting to know more songs, it has been quite some time since i last met hui zhi~ she's still the same old self--bubbly. anyway, she sings really well. then we treated ourselves to quite a lot of food when we were walking along the basement of tm and coincidentally, i met my san Gu! hahaa and they felt that my san gu teng2 me a lot. that's true la, i think i'm more inclined towards my da gu and san gu as compared to other relatives. then, we bade farewell at around 5pm. i was quite yi yi bu she then, but i guess we will still have time to meet up yeah~
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
that's the 3 of us~

after which, i went to meet my diyin ppl at the airport. met mj, mollie, cf, sai and pam but unfortunately pam has to leave early! at least we got to pass her her 2 months belated present~ so sorry pam! but still happy belated bday! hope u will like the present though u think it's a bit aunty! hahaha but no la, it's actually kinda check-it-out! and we had our dinner at sakae after much dilemma! and i ordered this not so nice ten don, and also had some nice sushi with them! and we crapped so much, about how our future will be like~ and finally we got to pacific coffee to crap even more and ps gave me lots of ben ben xin li ce yan~ she's always full of such ideas. haiz, i realise how much i miss the airport and i really feel like flying during my block leavE! but i couldn't find any frens to go with cos all of us have so different schedules! argH!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
hai, i miss the airport =(

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
me and chang fang

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
the 5 of us~
i've juz watched xmen2 vcd which i bought today cos i couldn't recap wat it was about. and when i saw the ending, it totally touched me. how jean saved her frens even if it mean to sacrifice her life really touches me.=)

then yesterday, i went to fish n co with some of my classmates; jen, milly, lee kai, irene, eileen, evelyn and simin~ yeah! it was really fun though it's juz a small group! we chatted a lot and also tok about our futures and we juz realised how much we have aged. in 5 years time, we will get to vote for the next election, and we would be 24 by then! oh my god! and we're 19 now. 1 more year to hit 20~ the thot of 20 really makes me feel old. and soon i'll be in my 30s. oh no, it's really scary. and eileen showed us the fotos that we took in j1 when we were still clad in our sec sch uniforms! oh my, how i relish at the thot of those stress-free days. when we juz played and studied and no mountains for us to chiong unlike now. those fotos really bring back fond memories that make me feel how time flies. imagine myself chancing on such fotos when i'm in my 30s, i wonder how i would feel by then... i think these kinda feelings really make me fond of the past which is sth that i really treasure.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
the 8 of us~ i like this pic!!! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home