Sunday, October 08, 2006

MAF 06

yeah! that's right! it's HC MAF 2006! I'm really so happy and have been waiting for this day since the start of the year. MAF came and went quickly but that short 3h have really made me so elated today!

The anticipation- MAF is finally here! hahah! think i'm going a little bonkers. alright, it's a pity that i missed the lightings cos we were still having our dinner at prince then! and when we went back, we were in time for the song session and mass dance! those 2 are my favourite! still remember the "outer hand, inner hand" cos that was the hippest dance! and i love the dang ni gu dang. still remember the time when me and lip yong was singing during our range in bmt, to reminiscence maf! and this time i sang to the top of my voice! let everything out and just be real happy for once!

ah yah! forgot to took a class photo. but managed to take many photos with other frens and seniors! ppl like samuel, weidi, shawn, lip yong, my dunman frens, my class ppl, nelsoN!, wenjie!, andrew, chang fang! haha! yeah!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
that's me, lip yong and samuel! hahaah samuel has this typical smile, i'm learning from hIM~ oOPZ!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
and now weidi is in! hahah we're all from briding! yeah! haha kinda excited to see weidi cos i din see him for quite some time! nice guy to chat with! hahah~ take care and hope we can see u guys more often after u pass ouT~

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
me, jiayin and yuexiN! din see them for quite some time toO! hope they're having a good time in unI!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
jieying, steph and jiamiN! hahah~ yeah the dunmanians co!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
me and nelsoN! yeah happy to see u after so long! haha, hope everything's still fine for u! take care!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
me and shawn, the OCT~! hoHO~ very glad to see him too! i was like SHAWN! hahah, nice guy who always acts like a big brother always~ caught up much with him! hope that u'll ace in ur cadet course!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
yigi, me and nicholas! ahhah we left out wenjie!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
so here comes wen jie! haha.. it's my first time seeing him this year! oh mY! i can't believe that myself! he's in commando! and yuPz all the best man! hope to go out with him someday with yitian! hahaha.. we haven't met up for so long~!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
me and andrew! haha~! he's gonna ORD in 1 mth time! i'm so jealous! nvm, it'll be my turn next year! hahaa take care brother!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
me and chang fang! hoHO~

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
me and sirseng! when he tapped me and i looked behind i was like who tapped me. then i suddenly realise and i shouted SIRSENG?!?!?! hahah cos he's trimmed down LOTS! OH my god! until i couldn't really recognise hiM! haha~ ok la, hope to meet u someday!!!

MAF is tremendously fun! ah yah forgot to take photos with some like nico! haha~ ok! shall look forward to my last MAF 07 before I fly off! Weee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home