Sunday, June 10, 2007

This whole thing is SMOTHERING me! and i mean it! makes me so busy till i dun feel like going out. it definitely makes me treasure the free time i have more. but that restricts me to meeting frens whom i long to meet yet cannot meet due to their busy schedules!

I dun like to meet frens for the sake of meeting, oh my, save me! this heavy feeling of emptiness is killing me! haha, let me rant for a while...

talked to hq just now and he told me to persevere on! easier said than done but i will be able to do it still. and i told him that i'm looking to august whereby we'll book our air tix to japan! and he said sure~ ahha dun noe y, but that makes me feel much betta =) maybe cos i relish at the thot of travelling with my frens. Gambarimasu to myself! it'll be travel fairs after NDP. press oN~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home