Saturday, October 27, 2007

wee~ today had a really interesting encounter!

well, went for tuition in the morning and did household chores when i reached home. wow, vacuumed and mopped the entire house; not an easy feat! then, went off to meet weiliang and weidi at central!

It's my 2nd time having dinner at that shopping mall. we decided to have jap food since it's a mall saturated with jap restaurants! so, we went to this famous ramen ten recommended by weidi. though their menu is a little limited, the ramen is really nice, just that it's a tad oily. This shop serves authentic jap food as the boss is a japanese. actually, i think it's a family business as most of the workers speak native jap!

well, so i decided to strike a conversation with 1 of the workers whom i guess is the lady boss. Below will be the convo:

店長:Do you want the side bar seats or wait for the tables?
僕:wait... 待つ
店長:はい、待つ!(surprised that i could speak jap)
僕:日本人?
店長:はい!

After we finished our food...

僕:すみません、私たちと一緒に写真を撮っていい?
店長:大丈夫、待ってください。
店長:I help the 3 of u take?
僕:いいえ,一緒にとる。
店長:including me?
僕:はい。

店長: you study japanese?
I: yuPz, for 5 years... 再来週、日本Tokyoへ行く。
店長:お楽しみください。
僕:ありがとうございます。

店長:また!
ぼく:また!

Translation:

I: excuse me, can we take a photo with u together?
Lady Boss: alright, please wait a moment.
Lady Boss: I help the 3 of u take?
I: Nope, lets take together.
LB: including me?
I: Yes

Lady Boss: you study japanese?
I: yupz, for 5 years... I'll be going to Tokyo the week after next.
Lady Boss: Please enjoy yourself. =)
I:Thank you

Lady Boss: See you!
I: See you again!

I'm really impressed by myself, to be understood by a japanese and able to have a normal conversation is really cool i thot! and i'm really happY~ hehe, so looking forward to speaking jap in japan sooN! oh my, i really wanna visit japan more frequentlY!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
yeah~ we took a pic with the lady boss in that dark photo!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
there was a dancing competition, so decided to watch for a while. quite nice i felt!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
finally, on our way home! ahaha and cam whored with weidi using my fone~ hahah!

anyway, it was our first time meeting up. weiliang knew weidi through OCS, Advanced Engineers course; I knew weiliang through firefly interview and are now future fellow dsta colleagues; and I knew weidi through BPCC! So, all 3 of us are interlinked! zai rite~ anyway, hope weidi finds a nice luggage tonight with his parents! haha, there're so many ppl getting luggage nowadays! Guess it's time to travel! wee~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home