Friday, October 05, 2007

wee! today had a good harvest from shoppiNG! met nelson at bugis and we had unhealthy burger king instead for lunch; couldn't find subway! yeah, so we walked around bugis street which is too confusing for me! had difficulty finding the way out, and the shirts don't suit me. maybe i dislike shopping in a crowded area that's y. then i spotted this nice long sleeve green checked shirt at bugis fresh box and i bought it immediately after trying! looks nice and smart on me! so shan't hesitate~ hee!

next, we went to have nice desserts at ji de lai which is 1 of the shophouses across bugis junction! think they really have a great variety of desserts but only had space for 1, so i ordered the almond paste with 2 tang yuan~ yummY! haha, shall bring my other frens there in future~

yeah, then we went to cityhall for more shopping cos bugis seems to have nothing left. haha! lousy shoppers we are; and i got a nice singlet for dad for jogging and myself a pair of comfy teva slippers. alright, so that was my shopping trip; quite fruitful! will be meeting my bmt frens again tml for a more detailed planning for our tokyo itinerary! shall have a nice ba chor mee breakfast with han qun after my dental ffi be4 we meet the rest! haha~ i'm craving for ba chor meeee~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home