Wednesday, February 06, 2008

yeah! I am so happy today! i wonder why but I'm more immersed in this year's CNY festive mood as compared to past years.

I was so happy today when i went to work~ kept talking crap and playing with dage and soo tin jie! Though i didn't get the right results from my refined expt, i shall bother about it after cny~ then i met up with ceejay for lunch at bugis QQ noodle house be4 praying at si ma lu temple!

these 4 days will be filled with fun!
chu yi- bai nian.
chu er- majong with cousins.
chu san- going to zx house together with sirmonk, hope he'll be fetching me from home! wee~ cos zhixuan lives in clementi!
chu si- house buffet at cousin's house to celebrate nephew's month old~

what an eventful 4 days I'll be having compared to past years when activities usually stop at day 2, if not day 1.

well, come to think of it, these 4 days will be in exchange for the next 4 years in london. cny has been like any other day to me in the past years, when life just goes on as usual. Maybe cos knowing that next year's will be spent together with cj, jk and some other frens in london chinatown makes this year's really special and cherishable! At least i got to spend my 4 days really meaningfully this year and it's the busiest CNY i ever had!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home