Thursday, June 26, 2008

Wow, these few days have been really busy. Only had a short weekend break after OBS and everything starts going at a frantic pace again. had a day at shatec on monday~ and we learnt wine-tasting and dining etiquette followed by preparing 3 'simple' dishes with your partner which turned out quite horrendous. Did not want to waste food but it was too unpalatable, thus threw it away. Then Tues was my last driving lesson before wed TP, and I actually went past 2 amber lights but i couldn't stop in time either.

So after a bad sleep on Tues night, it was TP at 10.15am on wed~ and I 'fortunately' got route 6 which was the hardest route after route 7! argH! and i was half as nervous when I saw my fate then cos i'm kinda prepared actually. but luckily there was a detour and i did not drive to eunos mrt, so i graduated with 6 demerit points. yeah! so happy when i knew i passed! no more inconvenient trips to comfort school, no more expensive lessons! bye bye CDC~

then went to rehearse singing with the dsta peeps for our upcoming performance. cool, we'll be forming a sextet and it's kinda stressful i guess when so many ppl look at us. i think i'll forget my lyrics! argH!

Well, and I had my 2nd dose of hep a + b jab after rehearsaL~

and this morning, woke up at 730am again to get to ubi to do my licence cos the computer system died on me the day before, just right when the last person in front of me finished his! argh! then rushed to lavender to do a new biometric passport cos my current 1 is about to expire and followed by rushing to dsta again for rehearsal...

whew! these few days have been rushing here and there! i need some time at home! haha~

well, but we had a nice dinner today at esplanade ichiban and family pack ice cream from azabu sabo~ sinful~

Photobucket
kelvin and i in vincent's car! camwhore!

Photobucket
The girls with weehong!

Photobucket
and the Guys. Nehru! but we're actually missing 4 ppl cos we forgot to tell them in advance!

more activities on the following 3 days or rather till the end of next week! argh!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home